ReservationsPlease make a reservation to visit us and to enjoy learning about our rum.
RESERVATIONS CANNOT BE MADE BY PHONE. Due to the volume of emails being received, please allow 24 hours for replies to inquiries.
Please use this online self-reservation system to reserve your seating. Most questions regarding our policies and procedures are outlined below.
Parking is available in the rear of the building, or along Broad Street.
- Your reservation will be held for 15 minutes, after which time we will release those seats to be used by another visitor.
- This reservation system is for seatings on Saturdays and Sundays. For information on limited Friday seatings, please see below.
- Does my reservation include a tasting?
- Your reservation holds a table, and when you arrive you will be given a required verbal tour, introducing our distillery to you and your guests. You will then have the option to pay $10 per person to participate in a walking tour, which is accompanied by a small tasting of our unaged rum, one of our flavored rums, and our aged rum. The tasting is included with the paid tour, but the paid tour is optional.
- Does my reservation include cocktails?
- Your reservation holds a table, and when you arrive you will be given a required verbal tour, introducing our distillery to you and your guests. Once you have participated in the verbal tour, you will be able to purchase cocktails to enjoy.
- Do you sell food, or can I bring food with me?
- By state regulation, we are not allowed to sell food. You may bring food with you, to enjoy at your table. We also have some menus for local eating establishments within walking distance, and for restaurants that deliver.
- The reservation won’t let me make a reservation at the time that I want. Can I call to make my reservation?
- Our system does not allow bookings if it would allow us to go over our capacity. If you are unable to make the reservation, you can try reducing the duration of time or choosing a different time or day. We cannot make a reservation that will push us over our state-regulated capacity, even if you call.
- Do I need to make a reservation if I want to purchase a To-Go Cocktail?
- You may walk in to purchase bottles, merchandise, and To-Go Cocktails. Please keep in mind that our To-Go cocktails are made after they are ordered, so there will be a brief wait before the cocktails are ready.
- What if I want to make a reservation for more than 6 people?
- There is limited availability for seating a party of more than 6. If you have more than 6 people in your party, you will need to make two separate reservations and note that you would like to sit near each other. We will do our best to accomodate your request, but cannot guarantee that you will be seated together. Parties of more than 6 can be accomodated with a Friday night seating as well (please see below).
- Do you have outdoor seating?
- Weather permitting, we do have limited availability for outdoor seating. At this time, if you prefer to be seated outdoors please note that on your reservation. We do not assign customers to outdoor tables until the date of the reservation, as we only open our outdoor seating if weather permits.
- Do I really need to make a reservation?
- Reservations are highly recommended, as we have a reduced indoor capacity due to current state restrictions. Our current indoor capacity limit is 17 customers. A reservation will guarantee that you will be able to stay and enjoy learning about rum with us. We do seat walk-ins if there is availability, but we honor reservations before we seat walk-ins.
- Can I call to make or change my reservation?
- Our online system assigns tables automatically and is designed to keep us below our state-mandated capacity. We cannot add to your reservation over the phone. We cannot make reservations over the phone.
- Can I email you to make or change my reservation?
- Our online system assigns tables automatically and is designed to keep us below our state-mandated capacity. There are very few changes that can be made via email. We cannot increase your reservation via email. We cannot make reservations over the phone.
- What if someone extra wants to come with us at the last minute?
- We strongly recommend that you make a reservation for all patrons in your party. If you arrive with more people than there are seats reserved, we will have to turn part of your group away if it would place us above our allowed capacity.
- Are children allowed in the distillery?
- Well-behaved children are allowed to come to the distillery, but since they count towards our capacity they must be included in your group size when you make your reservation. Children are expected to stay with their adults at all times.
- Are pets allowed in the distillery?
- We are unable to allow animals into our facility.
- How do I make a reservation for a Friday night private seating?
- There is limited availability for seating a private party in our tasting room on Friday nights. You may email us with a request. If your requested Friday is unavailable, we will suggest an alternative. If you have a party of more than 6, this is the best way to request to be accommodated.